LIPARI®, founded in 1979, manufactures cash drawers, hand wrapping machines for PVC film , bag sealers and hot stamping date coders.
The increasing growth of the company is due to its working policy, which was based on permanent innovation and quality from the start.
At present, the company supplies more than 500 domestic and overseas distributors from its modern plant in Rosario, Argentina.
To provide products and services with permanent commitment to satisfy the customers’ needs and expectations.
The team members are highly committed to their work. This is shown in the final results through the Quality Control System and the management of continuous improvement of the processes.
We are an industry dedicated to designing and manufacturing machinery that offers solutions to different organizations.
The continuity of the company is based on our staff´s commitment, the permanent technological innovation and the reliability and safety of our products.
To be recognized as a leading company in all the market niches where we develop.
We aim to be chosen by our clients for our service and the quality of our products.
• Honesty. It is the path through which we develop and run our company.
• Ethics, Responsibility and Respect. We foster the relation with our employees, clients, suppliers and the community in general through these core values.
• Trust. We trust all the people who are part of the company.
• Team work and commitment of each employee. It is the way we choose to work.
• Harmony in our working environment.
• Product quality and safety. Our products are recognized through these values opening up new markets.
• Innovation. It is important for our development and long term projects.
• Self- improvement. There is always room for advance.