Hand Wrapping Machines (PVC film)
• The element wire cut off of the hand wrapping machines has particular features. If it must be replaced, DO replace it for an ORIGINAL ONE. Do not replace it for one of a different thickness or a common one. Otherwise, it will provoke irreversible damage to the unit.
• The tubular heating element must be frequently cleaned with a sponge or steel wool in order not to leave any film remains fixed to the element.
• If your model has a hot plate with Non-Stick, use smooth sponge, soap or detergent for cleaning. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cloths.
• If you have any inconvenience with any of our products, do not try to repair it yourself. This may provoke greater damage.
• If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, technical service personnel or qualified technical staff in order to preserve the safety of the product.
• LIPARI guarantees the supply of original spare parts of all the components we manufacture. Ask for these spare parts to your supplier or contact the Technical Department.